Try rocking climbing on a day tour to one of Christchurch's most spectacular rock climbing areas with the guidance of a professional climber. If you’re entirely new to rock climbing and want to give it a go or, this is the tour for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Pickup optional
- From any hotel within 3.5 km of Christchurch city center. The car/minivan is branded and your guide will be wearing a branded uniform.
Select participants and date
Directly outside the Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand at 9 AM. You will be collected by a white branded car or minivan and your guide will be wearing a branded uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- All experience levels welcome
- Long pants are recommended
- The areas used have climbs ranging from very, very easy to extremely hard
- This tour may be held at an alternative climbing area than described in windy or cold weather conditions
- There is limited access to toilets at the climbing areas (15 minutes walk away)
- In poor weather conditions, you will be offered a place on another active day tour running on the same day or another day