Discover everything Marlborough has to offer on this full-day tour. Visit 2 wineries in the morning, followed by a cruise through the Marlborough Sounds with seafood and Sauvignon Blanc.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit 2 renowned Marlborough wineries and sample some local wines
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a waterside village on the shores of the Marlborough Sounds
- Relax and cruise the tranquil Marlborough Sounds for the afternoon
- Learn about the marine farming industry and sample freshly steamed seafood
Experience the best of beautiful Marlborough on this full-day tour. Get picked up from Blenheim or Picton in the morning and head straight to your first of two wineries. Taste award-winning reserve-grade Marlborough wine, talk with respected winemakers, and explore beautiful Marlborough vineyards at both locations.
Afterward, drive to Picton to enjoy a delicious Marlborough Sounds waterfront lunch, then a relaxing seafood cruise for the afternoon, accompanied by fresh local seafood and Marlborough sauvignon blanc as you cruise the stunning Marlborough Sounds.
Relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Queen Charlotte Sound while cruising aboard a luxury boat, and learn about the local history. Visit a salmon and a mussel farm to experience the Marlborough marine farming industry firsthand. Make use of the onboard licensed bar, serving a range of Marlborough wines, along with beers, juice, and bottled water. A range of light snacks, including chips and peanuts, are available to purchase. Enjoy the boat's indoor and outdoor areas for views of the forested hills and clear blue waters from different perspectives.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tastings at two wineries
- Fresh local seafood
- Glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc wine
- Cost of lunch
- Additional food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- EFTPOS, Visa, and MasterCard can be used on board the boat at the licensed bar
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate