Experience whales in their natural habitat in the crystal clear waters of Maui. Kayaking offers you an eco-friendly way to enjoy the ultimate whale watching experience. On the water, you will see green sea turtles, whales, and a variety of fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Makena Landing Park to begin your tour. The meeting point is located 100 yards south of the parking lot. There is plenty of free parking available. Once you park, walk down to the check-in area by the waterfront. If you're in the parking lot, with the ocean on the right, walk up over the little hill and you will see the kayaks. Alternatively, you can park at Maluaka Beach Parking Lot North and walk back from there towards Honoiki. Please plan your drive to arrive on time to ensure other guests don't have to wait.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Times and locations can vary with different tides, currents, and winds