McLaren Vale is a tiny piece of paradise and has two passions: food and wine. Samuels Gorge, the last winery visit of the day highlights the magnificent of the region, offering breathtaking scenery and exceptional wines!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit McLaren Vale Lookout with panoramic views
- Explore the McLaren Vale, where the vines meet the sea
- Enjoy a free wine tasting
- Snacks and drinks
- Cost of lunch at a key iconic venue within the region, which can be arranged upon request
- Premium wine tastings
- Personal expenses
- Delivery of wine purchased on the day
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Comfortable attire should be worn to match the day you are about to experience and don’t forget your camera!
- Please advise of dietary requirements when booking the tour.