Marvel at the Miami skyline as the sun goes down on a Biscayne Bay cruise. See the famous Star Island, known for Al Capone’s Mansion, as you cruise to the Venetian Islands, South Beach, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located at Bayside Marketplace. As you enter Bayside Market Place please go towards the water and then turn left at the Mojito Bar. Go to the second stair case and turn right. This is directly behind Victoria's Secret. Please go to the Mojito Boat and check in at the ticket office for your boarding pass. Please arrive at the pier for check-in 45 minutes before your tour start time. Checkin closes 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Please arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Food and drinks are available for purchase on board
- There is a parking garage attached to Bayside Marketplace. Upon entering Bayside, veer to the left to enter the garage. Prices start at $10 for 2 hours but change based on capacity and demand. If you veer right upon entering Bayside, there is additional parking starting at $25 on the street towards the Miami Skyviews Observation Wheel and in Bayfront park. There is also metered parking on Biscayne Boulevard, in front of Bayside Marketplace