Enjoy a 4-day escorted tour through Northern Italy from Milan. Visit Stresa, Bellagio, Bergamo, Sirmione, Verona, and more. Admire the region’s lakes and spend your nights in comfortable hotel accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Starhotels Ritz, Via Lazzaro Spallanzani, 40, 20129 Milan at 8:30. Please be at this location no later than 15 minutes before departure; latecomers will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Hotel accommodation in Como, Brescia, and Verona
- City tax is not included and must be paid in cash directly at the hotels during check-in or check-out
- Only one piece of luggage per person is permitted.
- The meeting point is at Starhotel Ritz in Milan. Please arrive no later than 8:15 AM. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- The departure time is 8:30 AM
- This is a bilingual tour (English and Spanish)