Take a ride on the Bernina, one of the most scenic railway routes in Switzerland. It’s also officially the steepest railway journey in the world! Depart from the picturesque Mediterranean town of Tirano, Italy and climb all the way to St. Moritz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Zani Viaggi - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / via Cusani, Milan, MM1 CairoliOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the date of travel.
- You must obtain any visa that may be required prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Please note that Switzerland is part of the Schengen agreement and visas to the EU are usually sufficient to enter Switzerland.
- Train itinerary could be change due to technical organization