Take the 17-mile loop tour across Monument Valley to see some of the most beautiful areas across the Navajo Tribal Park. Enjoy the incredible views and stop off at iconic overlook points and famous movie locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside The View Hotel lobby near the wooden benches. GPS Coordinates: N 36.98188 and W 110.11210.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will need to pay an entrance fee to the Tribal Park separately via the tollbooth or website.