Discover how Napier was destroyed by an earthquake in 1931 and rebuilt in the Art Deco style on this city tour. Take in the views at Bluff Hill Lookout and see the fishing village Ahuriri.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet outside the main Aquarium entrance.Look for tour van with the "Tour Napier" label.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine