This popular minibus tour includes fantastic scenery, a beautiful and serene sculpture garden, and of course, the world-famous Art Deco architecture of Napier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait near hotel reception 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
DIRECTIONS TO THE PINK FLAG MEETING POINT FOR YOUR TOUR • Upon debarkation, proceed to the free shuttle service area where you will board for a 5-minute ride into Napier. • Disembark the shuttle at the first stop outside the i-SITE Visitor Information Centre then turn to your left, walking approx. 70 metres past the Soundshell on your right hand side • Enter the Soundshell area, then approach the sundial at the far end of the paved area where you will see a large pink flag bearing the words, “Meet here” • Look for your driver holding a board with your name. If they are not already there to greet you, please wait there as we wont be far awayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The tour vehicle can carry one folding travel-type walking aid or folding wheelchair with small wheels. Please ask before booking.