Discover the world-famous Art Deco City of Napier, with fantastic scenery, wine tasting at a top-rated winery plus a chocolate factory and much more on this small-group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait near the hotel reception 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it. Your driver will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Upon debarkation, proceed to the free shuttle service area where you will board for a 5-minute ride into Napier. Disembark the shuttle at the first stop outside the i-SITE Visitor Information Centre then turn to your left, walking approximately 70 meters past the Soundshell on your right-hand side. Enter the Soundshell area, then approach the sundial at the far end of the paved area where you will see a large pink flag bearing the words, “Meet here”. Look for your driver holding a board with your name. If they are not already there to greet you, please wait there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the price of this tour