Tour Naples, a brilliant city on Italy's southwest cost of Italy. It's a mishmash of architectural styles, with elegant 18th-century palazzos, castles, and wonderful churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the red building of the tourist information in Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The activity level is moderate. You will walk about 3 km.
- Comfortable shoes and light dress in summer are required.
- You can't enter the church with bare shoulders, mini skirts or very short shorts.