Tour Naples, a brilliant city on Italy's southwest cost of Italy. It's a mishmash of architectural styles, with elegant 18th-century palazzos, castles, and wonderful churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
- Enjoy of the real spirit of the city
- Taste the delicious local products
- Visit the magnificent Churches
- Walk along the ancient streets
- Guided tour and all necessary help and assistance for the entire duration of the tour
- Entrance fees to the Chapel of the "Veiled Christ"
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Ports of Naples or any other location to be agreed with the customersOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The activity level is moderate. You will walk about 3 km.
- Comfortable shoes and light dress in summer are required.
- You can't enter the church with bare shoulders, mini skirts or very short shorts.