Top 10 sights
1. Grand Ole Opry5 activities
2. Broadway, Nashville9 activities
3. Ryman Auditorium10 activities
4. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum13 activities
5. National Museum of African American Music1 activity
6. The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe6 activities
7. Music Row7 activities
8. Historic RCA Studio B1 activity
9. Centennial Park, Nashville5 activities
10. Tennessee State Capitol8 activities
Other Sightseeing Options in Nashville
Want to discover all there is to do in Nashville? Click here for a full list.
What people are saying about Nashville
It was educational to have an overview with a historical timeline. We wouldn’t have made it to all of the places individually. Our guide, Chris, gave us fun facts and trivia too, making it an enjoyable ride. Our guide drive well through crowed streets.
Museum is fantastic all the way around. It is set up for a premium experience. Very educational and entertaining. We loved every minute (stayed over 2 hours) and would have stayed longer but we were hungry! Great addition to downtown Nashville.
Sam was a wonderful driver and tour guide! Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Nashville and hear about the rich history of the city.
Stop Jane. Go Jane. The donkey on the carriage ride was very well trained. Felt completely at ease. Loved it
Entertaining and interesting tour for almost 2 hours. Would definitely recommend.