Take a guided tour of the Destrehan Plantation, the 1811 Slave Revolt Exhibit, and Houmas House & Gardens. Stop for a gourmet Creole lunch in a grand dining hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact the local partner 48 hours prior to your experience to confirm pickup details. Please be ready at your confirmed pickup time in front of your hotel or B&B.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour for up to 13 people
- Tour departs rain or shine. Ponchos and golf umbrellas are provided for those who forget to bring their own
- Please inform local tour operator of food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Tour vans cannot accommodate non-collapsible wheelchairs. Tours can accommodate, on a limited basis, those able to use a van seat and those who can carry collapsed wheelchairs and walkers
- Tour involves limited walking around the 2 houses
- You will be required to contact the local tour operator at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time