Take an airboat adventure tour through the wetlands surrounding the town of Jean Lafitte!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy round-trip transportation
- Discover marshy bayous and open waterways
- Cruise the fishing community of Jean Lafitte
- Round-trip transportation
- 1.5 - 2 Hour Airboat Swamp Tour
- Professional local guide
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse - 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in accommodating the chair in a safe place on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48 hours in advance to secure availability. Contact information will be provided on your voucher.