Hear about the origins and culture of jazz before making your way to the 19th century neighborhood that boasts the best music and bars in town. Visit a few favorite local clubs, enjoy a beer and discover the talents of the best local musicians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Louis Armstrong Park (Entrance to the park, under archway), 701 N. Rampart St., New Orleans, LA 70116Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Those under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people
- This is a walking tour that will cover approximately 14 blocks (or about 1.5 miles) on foot.
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.