Dig into the rich, varied flavors that make New Orleans one of the USA’s top foodie hotspots, from the famous local haunts to delectable hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at Jackson Square, next to the Andrew Jackson statueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements
- Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour
- Food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.