Join a small-group tour and discover the tastes and romance of New Orleans. Visit food stops that highlight Cajun and Creole flavors, understand the history of the neighborhood, and explore local shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Explore the architecture and history of the Garden District's grand mansions and humble shotgun houses
- Feast on a full meal of Cajun and Creole specialities at 3 stops with an appetizer, main course and dessert
- Sample drinks from local craft breweries and distilleries
- Discover small business, independent shops, and artist-made goods on vibrant Magazine Street
- Expert local guide
- Full meal of Cajun and Creole specialities spread over 3 stops
- 1 drink at each food stop
- Tax and tips for each food stop
- Pickup and drop-off
- Face masks, hand sanitizer or other personal PPE
- Extra food and drink
- Gratuities for the tour guide (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the corner of Washington Ave and Coliseum St., across from Commander's Palace restaurant. If traveling by St Charles Streetcar, exit at Washington Ave and walk 2 blocks South to Coliseum St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This is a short walking tour, less than 1 mile total.
- Children under 3 are free on the understanding that food and drink will not be provided for them on the tour.
- Summer 2020: Lafayette Cemetery is under repairs and closed on certain days. This part of the tour may have to happen outside the cemetery entrance.