Eat your way around New Orleans with a guide on this private and personalized tour. From jambalaya to gumbo and gulf shrimps, sample the very best street food that the city's French Quarter has to offer as you visit hidden gems only the locals know about.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from central locations in New Orleans. The local partner will contact you before the tour to confirm your pickup details. When booking, please specify your hotel name and address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences
- The guides used on this tour are handpicked and matched with like-minded travelers. They each have different backgrounds and interests, and are passionate about the place they call home
- This is a walking tour, however the guide can suggest public transportation or taxi options if you prefer