Visit the Oak Alley Plantation and cruise down Louisiana's bayou swamplands on a day trip from New Orleans. Learn the history of the wetlands from your local guide and keep an eye out for alligators.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in New Orleans. There is a 30 minute pickup window between 8:15 AM and about 8:45 AM. Please be out front of your location for pickup time and be on the lookout for a bus that says Alert Transportation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Some walking at the Oak Alley plantation is involved