Start or end your trip to New York City with a unique tour, combining a 15-minute scenic flight over New York City with an airport transfer. Fly in your private helicopter between major airports and Manhattan and enjoy scenic views on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sheltair shuttle terminal, JFK Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Transfers are available between Manhattan heliports & major NYC airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) in either direction.
- Total flight time is approximately 18-20 minutes including scenic aerial tour.
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg in R44, 1000 lbs or 453 kg in AS350).
- All helicopters have luggage restrictions. Contact local partner for more information.
- Local partner reserves the right to refuse luggage that does not fit. Excess luggage can be transported by car for an additional fee.
- Max passenger height in R44 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s require parental or guardian consent.