Walk in the footsteps of Alexander Hamilton, an iconic figure seen in the hit musical Hamilton. Explore NYC's oldest neighborhood with a local guide, discovering how Wall Street, the Stock Exchange, & the financial system began with this young immigrant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bowling Green Park, northeast of the fountain across from 26 Broadway (at Beaver Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably and appropriate for the weather as much of the tour takes place outside.
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.