During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world - Niagara Falls!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 19 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Maid of the Mist boat cruise operates seasonally, usually between May and October (exact dates are subject to ice conditions) and is replaced in the off-season, depending on accessibility, by views from other observation points such as the Cave of the Winds Gorge walk, Terrapin Point or others (access is subject to ice and weather conditions)
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints When necessary in the spring and summer, ponchos are provided (you may get a little wet!)