Enjoy a romantic date or family outing in your private helicopter with stunning aerial views of Manhattan. Enjoy the occasion with champagne in flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Fly directly over world-famous New York landmarks
- Get live tour narration by friendly experienced pilots
- Have a complimentary Champagne in flight for those over 21
- Enjoy a private flight without other passengers
- 30-minute private helicopter charter
- Airport facility fee ($25 per person)
- After hours heliport fees (if applicable)
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
East 34th Street Heliport/TSS Heliport (Atlantic Aviation).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Charters depart from Midtown Manhattan heliports: W 30th St Heliport or E 34th St Heliport.
- Charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations.
- This charter flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas).
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger - subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg in R44, 1000 lbs or 453 kg in AS350).
- Please contact the local partner for more information.
- Max height in R44 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of NYC visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s require parental or guardian consent.