Step onboard the Bateaux New York for a 2 or 3-hour sightseeing cruise departing from Manhattan’s Chelsea Piers. The boat’s all-glass design, including curved ceiling and walls, provides the ultimate sightseeing experience, allowing for 180-degree views of notable New York City sights. As you sail along the Hudson and East rivers, admire the Manhattan skyline and well-known skyscrapers, such as the Freedom Tower and the Empire State Building. Get up-close views of the iconic Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, and Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. If you like, you can take in the sights from one of the open-air decks.
Enjoy the elegant atmosphere and attentive service as you dine on a brunch, lunch or dinner lunch prepared by the chef, and be entertained by the pianist, who plays a variety of tunes throughout the cruise and provides interesting facts about New York’s famous attractions. You can even dance off your meal to piano melodies that include jazz, blues, and Broadway hits. For the dinner cruise, enjoy the added entertainment featuring an acoustic trio of a baby grand piano, upright bass, and jazz guitar. For brunch, enjoy bottomless mimosas while taking in the spectacular views.
Sample Bottomless Brunch Menu
- Early Risers: Seasonal Fruit, Breakfast Pastries, Scottish Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Meats, Breakfast Potatoes, or Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Late Risers: Organic Mixed Field Greens, Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar, Roasted Broccoli Florets, Baked Ziti Pasta, Roasted Salmon Provençale, Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken, or Hand Carved Strip Loin, USDA Choice
- Desserts: Bateaux Signature Dessert Station
Sample Plated Lunch Menu
- First Course: Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar
- Entrée: Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
- Dessert: New York Style Cheesecake
Sample Plated Dinner Menu
- First Course: Baby Romaine & Spinach Caesar, Lobster Bisque, Togarashi Tuna Tartare, or Duck Pate De Foie Gras (available for additional price)
- Main Course: Forest Mushroom Ravioli, Herb Roasted Shrimp, Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast, Braised Beef Short Rib, Pan-Seared Atlantic Cod, American Wagyu Striploin (available for additional price), or Broiled Maine Lobster Tails (available for additional price)
- Dessert: New York Style Cheesecake, Humbolt Fog & Belletoile Triple Cream Brie Cheeses, Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake, Valrhona Chocolate Mousse, Freshly Cut Fruit & Fresh Strawberries, or French Macarons (available for additional price)