Enjoy Niagara Falls from the Canadian side as you get up-close on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride "Voyage to the Falls," go to the top of the Skylon Tower, and descend underground to feel the falls tumbling above you at Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup service is available anywhere in the tourist area of Niagara Falls, Canada. Pickup and drop-off is available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb, or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls only. Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Toronto. If you are staying on the American side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged. Parking can also be organized if you decide to drive yourself.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
What customers loved
"Enjoyed the Hornblower tour the best!"
"The fact we never had to wait in line and there were only 6 of us in the group. Our guide Hassan was excellent!"
"The conversation, answering all inquiries, in a friendly manner"
"The tour guide vinnie was amazing."
"The boat on the falls was incredible but also the tour"
"Our tour guide grew up in Niagara Falls and he told a lot about his experiences."
"The boat ride on the Hornblower was a lot of fun, and amazing."
"Our tour guide, Vinny, taught us as much as he could about the area in the time available. His enthusiasm was great!"
"Caitlyn (or kaitlyn) made the experience very enjoyable. The boat cruise was definitely #2, however the whole tour itself was remarkable."
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Complimentary pick-up is available in Niagara Falls, Canada. This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA
- If you happen to be staying on the American side there are a couple of options. Contact the local tour operator after booking to discuss
- The Hornblower Niagara Cruise operates from May to November and is weather dependent, so this activity may be replaced with Admission to Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara's Fury 4D Experience
- Voyage To The Falls Boat 2022 schedule:
- May 6 - June 13 (Friday to Monday from 10 am – 6:20 pm)
- June 17 - October 10 (daily from 8:30 am – 8:30 pm)