Explore London via the location sites of some of its most famous rom-com movies on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Feast your eyes on the settings of romantic comedies such as “Notting Hill,” “Love Actually,” and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite movies stars on a film locations tour of London
- See the home of Juliet (Keira Knightley) from "Love Actually"
- See the famous blue door from "Notting Hill"
- Learn about the rules of filming in London
- See the world famous Portobello Road Market in full swing
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at Holland Park Underground Station (Central Line). Your guide will be standing outside Starbucks next to the station exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶