2. Charleston: Tour Pass with 40+ Attractions
Save 40% or more off of Charleston's top tours and attractions, pay zero to enter, and simply show your Mobile Pass. Choose a 1, 2, or 3-day pass with admission to Fort Sumter, Ghost Tours, Plantations, Museums, Carriage, and Bus Tours, Historic House Museums, Cultural sites, and much more.
After purchase, you'll receive a text and email to start using the pass on your smartphone where you can choose from a selection of hand-selected tours, attractions, and historic sites.
The Mobile Pass provides instant access to over 40 of the city's top tours, attractions, and historic sites where admission is included. Reserve tours in advance before arriving. Multi-day passes can be used on non-consecutive days.
1-Day pass: Choose 2 featured tours plus visit unlimited walk-in or standard attractions for 1 day.
2-Day Pass: Choose 3 featured tours plus visit unlimited walk-in or standard attractions for 2 days.
Featured Tours (requires reservations which can easily be made within the mobile pass)
• Fort Sumter Tour
• Carriage Tour
• Boone Hall Plantation
• Drayton Hall
• Charleston Harbor Tour
• Haunted USS Yorktown Guided Tour
• Charleston History Walk
• Choose from 6 different Ghost Tours
• Hunley Submarine Tour (weekends only)
• Mini-Bus Guided Tours
Standard Attractions (no reservation required, can be visited anytime during operating hours):
• Aiken Rhett House Museum
• Heyward Washington House Museum
• Joseph Manigault House Museum
• Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site
• Caw Caw Interpretive Center
• Nathaniel Russell House Museum
• Charleston Fun Park ($20 value)
• Charleston Museum
• Gibbes Museum of Art
• Charleston Water Taxi (all-day ride pass)
• Museum at Market Hall
• Deep Water Vineyard (free tasting + wine glass)
• McLeod Plantation
• Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
• Slave Mart Museum
• Powder Magazine
• South Carolina Historical Society Museum
• The Grit Counter ($7 lunch voucher per person)
• Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts (free doughnut per person)
• North Charleston Fire Museum