Join this tour to witness a stunning sunset over the Monument Valley's iconic towering red sandstone buttes. Enjoy the moment and experience the magic of the changing colors and famous rock formations as the sun sets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area. The driver will not come inside for the pickup. Look for a guide from Monument Valley Tribal Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour operates on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November: please make sure to leave 1 hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The Tribal Park entry pass is not included can be purchased upon entry to the Tribal Park ($8)
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari style vehicle with max 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses, that will protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for infants of ages 1 year and younger and more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain