See ancient dwellings, arches, and petroglyphs on this 2.5 hour tour of Mystery Valley. Immerse yourself in Navajo culture, discover Anasazi ruins and petroglyphs and learn about the history of this incredible place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from KOA Journey. Please be ready 30 minutes before pickup time outside in front of the office. If you are being picked up from The View Hotel, please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area 15 minutes before the pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses to protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- The Tribal Park entry ticket ($8) is not included in the tour price and can be purchased upon entry to the park