Join an adventure through Orlando to see a gingerbread house as large as life, amazing ice sculptures, and a Florida snow fall in the town that Disney built. This tour is full of holiday cheer!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact the tour operator the day before your tour to get a pick-up location and time. The pick-up time could be up to an hour before the start of the tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Don't forget your cameras, and autograph books!
- Closed toe shows and long trousers are recommended for inside ICE. It is cold inside the exhibit. Oversized parka coats to wear inside the ice exhibit will be provided