Embark on a magical, student-led adventure into the medieval buildings that inspired the Harry Potter series and others. Discover the Door to Narnia and learn about the lives of J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
5 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AJ, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine