Visit Oxford and learn about its history, culture, and cuisine. Enter Christ Church College, discover the highlights and hidden gems of the university city, try a fantastic lunch in a 14th-century tavern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Paddington Train Station Gate 1, at the door of the Pret A Manger shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Oxford is often very rainy so always come prepared for possible rain.
- Children must be over 8 years old to climb the tower at St. Mary Church and the tower has 127 steps
- Sheldonian Theatre is closed Saturday and Sunday