Discover two of the most beautiful and historically interesting Chateaux in the Paris region on this small group day trip. You’ll visit the lovely Chateau and gardens of Vaux-le-Vicomte and also Chateau de Fontainebleau with more than 1500 rooms inside!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet with your driver-guide outside of 1 Place Saint-Michel in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts. A café called Le Départ Saint-Michel (with a red front) is located at that address. Your driver-guide will arrive with a grey minibus about 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the tour. Please be there at least 15 minutes before the official departure time. Tours always start sharp at the appointed starting time. For this tour it is absolutely necessary that you arrive before the tour starts as there is no way of catching up with the group once the tour has started.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine