Uncover the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe with this skip-the-line ticket to The Centre Pompidou in Paris. Admire views of the city's iconic skyline from the rooftop terrace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Go to the orange line for "visitors with tickets" entering the premises.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free for visitors younger than 18 years old
- Guests with free access (i.e. visitors younger than 18 years old, visitors with disabilities) must have a ticket to enter the museum, which can be booked for free on the museum's website
- Free entrance every first Sunday of the month
- The museum is open daily from 11 AM - 8 PM except Tuesdays
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays and on May 1
- Please note that your prebooked ticket is not a skip the line as entrance, you might have to wait in line especially during weekends