Embark on a cetacean-watching excursion in the Pelagos Sanctuary. Spot a variety of cetaceans with expert marine biologist guides, and learn more about their behavior and feeding habits.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the local partner's ticket office located at the beginning of the "Aquarium Pier", Ponte Spinola. Please arrive 40 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The excursion may be canceled one day before in the case of bad weather or sea conditions
- Sightings are common but cannot be guaranteed
- In the case of no sightings, it is possible to take part in a new excursion in the same season, taking advantage of a 50% discount
- Bar service is available onboard