Explore the top destinations in the Phi Phi archipelago. Discover crystal-clear waters full of colorful fish surrounded by towering limestone mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather and tide conditions
- Maya and Loh Samah bays are closed from August 1 - September 30, 2022
- There is no pickup or drop-off at Laemtong pier for this activity
- You must either include the National Park fees in your booking as an add-on or pay for them in cash on arrival
- Please be aware that the national park fees are a requirement to visit the protected islands in Phi Phi
- Please note that you will be on a long tail boat in the middle of the ocean for 90% of the tour and there are no restrooms or toilets available on the tour