Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading in your single-passenger ATV or 4-Seater UTV. You drive as your guide leads the way through adventurous, mountainous trails that are sure to impress even experienced riders!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• The street address does not work on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, or any other GPS apps when manually typed in. Please search the local operator’s name to find the address with GPS apps • From Phoenix, take I 17 north and exit at Rock Springs, number exit 242. Turn left, cross over freeway bridge, turn left again, head south on the frontage road and look for Arizona Outdoor Fun billboard ATV rides, turn right 20 yards past the billboard on dirt road driveway that veers to the south. Do not get back on I 17 southbound. Travel on dirt road 1/2 mile. Turn right into Arizona Outdoor Fun propertyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Total duration is 3 hours including check-in. Must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license to drive. Must be 7 years old to ride as a passenger.
- It is recommended that anyone with a heart condition, chronic back problems, or is pregnant to consult your physician before riding.