A true masterpiece of ancient architecture, the Pont du Gard aqueduct is one of the most beautiful Roman constructions in the region. Visit the area and learn more about its history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Site du Pont du Gard, La Bégude, 400 Route du Pont du Gard, 30210 Vers-Pont-du-GardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Those under the age of 18 can enter free of charge by presenting their ID at the welcome desk
- Wheelchairs are available at the welcome center (subject to availability)
- Animals on a leash are allowed on the site but not in the discovery areas (Museum, Cine, Ludo, and 3rd level of the Aqueduct)
- Site opened from 9am to 10pm
- Museum opened from 9am - 630PM
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing