Experience Poznan on foot with this guided walking tour of the city. The tour begins at the Gothic Cathedral on Cathedral Island, from where you will stroll to such sights as Old Town, Town Hall, Baroque Church, and Market and Freedom Squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, Polish
- Private group
- Discover Poznan on foot as you stroll through its streets
- Visit the great Gothic Cathedral on Ostrow Tumski Island
- Stop by the Franciscan Church and its miniature model of medieval Poznan
- Check out the 19th-century architecture that surrounds Freedom Square
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Poznan History (2.5 EUR extra, closed on Mondays)
- Ticket for the model of old Poznan with sound effects (4 EUR extra)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main entrance of the Cathedral on Ostrow Tumski islandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Point: Main entrance of the Cathedral on Ostrow Tumski Island.
- Please choose a language for your tour when booking