Sample traditional Polish food and get to know local flavors. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts and pick up insights into local customs, traditions, and history on a fun and tasty tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Parish Church of St. Stanislaus (Fara Church), Gołębia 1, 61-779 PoznańOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please advise the tour operator upon booking of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- If you choose the special 5-hour option, you are asked to inform the tour operator in advance of your choice between beer and vodka
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one