Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls and admire toucans, macaws, red corocoros, and more in the Bird Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please wait for the group at the Iguazú Grand Resort.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This is a group tour with a maximum group size of 48 people
- It is the traveler's responsibility to make sure they have the proper documentation to enter Brazil