Experience New Zealand’s famous Aoraki and Mount Cook National Park from the skies on this one-day tour and skydive combo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You guide will meet you at your chosen location at the following times. Please be ready and waiting - your guide will be in a minibus with a local partner logo on it. Pickup points & times: 15 mins before tour start time - Heritage Hotel, Mercure Hotel, Kamana Lakehouse 10 mins before tour start time - Crowne Plaza, Hotel St Moritz, Rydges Lakeland Resort 5 mins before tour start time - Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Base Backpackers, YHA Central, Nomads Backpackers, The Station Info Building (47-49 Shotover Street, Queenstown) At tour start time - Scenic Hotel, Copthorne Hotel, Heartland Hotel, Millennium Hotel, Rees Hotel 15-20 mins after tour start time - Frankton Bus Station (near Queenstown airport) 20-25mins after tour start time - Hilton Hotel & Resort, Wyndham Gardens 45 mins after tour start time - Cromwell I-Site, 2 The Mall, Cromwell
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- New Zealand weather is unpredictable at any time of the year, so dress and prepare for all seasons.
- Wear walking shoes or boots with good grip soles that can cope with a bit of mud in wet conditions.