Discover the diverse landscapes of the Wakatipu Basin from above on a scenic 30-minute heli tour. Fly past Shotover River's canyons, Coronet Peak, and land high above Queenstown on a craggy mountain precipice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Queenstown so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date.
- Your flight date and/or time may be different to the one requested. Your exact flight time will be confirmed by the local operator via email after booking.
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4-14 years and 15-kilograms or more will have their own seat.
- Infants (Under 4 years and under 15kgs) are required to sit on an adults knee. Infants over 15kgs will require their own seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements and you'll be offered an alternative or full refund.