Mitre Peak beckons as your helicopter lifts off from Queenstown to begin your journey adove Milford Sound. Upon landing in Milford, take a nature walk and snap a photo of the iconic peak. Then experience an exhilarating ice landing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from all Queenstown hotels, please let us know about your accommodation when reconfirming your booking.
- Enjoy a 1.5 to 2 hour scenic helicopter flight high above Queenstown & Fiordland National Park
- Land in Milford Sound and on a snowy glacier for stunning views
- Listen to in-flight commentary as you soar high above the ground
- Courtesy coach is available to pickup and drop off passengers from all Queenstown accommodations
- Qualified pilots and full safety briefing
- 1.5 to 2 hour helicopter experience with glacier landing
- In-flight commentary to highlight the points of interest
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Bookings: We strongly recommend that you make your flight bookings in advance & at the start of your Queenstown itinerary to ensure you are not disappointed. If we cannot fly due to adverse weather, we can transfer your booking to another day. Alternatively, if you would prefer, we will refund you in full.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate & can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths & landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. We will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information.
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
- Please advise us in advance if you weigh over 100kg.