Hop on and off the Wine Hopper bus at iconic Queenstown wineries with a helpful hourly circuit. Enjoy the freedom to explore the best of the Gibbston wine region at your own pace with an all-day ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore the best of the Gibbston wine region at your own pace
- Gain insider knowledge of what's on offer from your friendly on-board host
- Hop-on hop-off the bus with an hourly circuit running 6 times a day
- Learn about wine making by asking the local cellar door staff
- Discover winery restaurants, tasting rooms, Kawarau River walks, hire a bike to go cycling, or just relax at the local tavern
- All-day Wine Hopper Bus ticket
- Pick-up from central Queenstown meeting point
- Free Wifi on all vehicles
- Food and drinks
- Tasting fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Station Building, corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Central Queenstown.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tasting fees may apply at some wineries. All wine tasting fees, wine and/or food purchases are at your own cost.
- Chose from 3 departure times per day. No need to book a return time - enjoy the freedom to decide on the day!