Enter a spa of the volcanic earth and discover a subterranean sanctuary that unlocks luxurious new dimensions of peace and rejuvenation, bringing the mind and body into harmony with the restorative powers of nature.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• By car: Blue Lagoon is just 20 minutes from Keflavík Airport and 50 minutes from Reykjavík. Upon arrival, follow the signs to the Retreat. Once there, you will find parking for Retreat day guests, which is free of charge. • By bus: When the bus arrives at Blue Lagoon, disembark with the rest of the passengers and walk to the Luggage House where an attendant will call a Retreat shuttle which will take you to the Retreat Spa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electronic devices
Know before you go
- The minimum age for using the spa is 12 years old. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The Retreat Spa is a place free from the disruptions of modern life. Therefore, electronic devices and cameras are not permitted in the spa. If you would like a photo while in the Retreat Lagoon, staff will happily take a photo for you and email it to you.
- If you need to store luggage, the staff at the Retreat Spa can assist you.