Discover the best of the Land of Ice and Fire at the UNESCO Global Geopark Reykjanes on this half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready at 8:30 am outside of your hotel or at the designated bus stop. You will be picked up between 8:30 and 9:00 am depending on the pickup list order and traffic.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of between 4 and 19 people
- Outdoor clothes and sturdy outdoor footwear are strongly recommended
- The tour may be delayed, altered or canceled due to weather or other unsafe travel conditions
- A minimum of four participants is required for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough numbers to meet these requirements. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- It is required by Icelandic law that children use booster seats