Visit the stunning Snæfellsnes peninsula on this bus day trip from Reykjavík. Pass through Snæfellsjökull National Park, stop village of Arnarstapi, see Djúpalónssandur beach, and view Mt. Kirkjufell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult