Learn how to walk on ice on a hike of the Sólheimajökull glacier tongue. Get stunning views of the glaciers and waterfalls of Iceland from a unique perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up available from authorized points in Reykjavik.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The minimum age to take part is 8 years old.
- In order to attach crampons to the hiking shoes, the minimum shoe size of the participant to join the tour is 35 EU, and the largest shoe size is 50 EU.